Confidential Application:


1-On-1 Confidential

Alcohol Removal Program

From Jim Huntzicker:

*This is a private and confidential application that will never be shared outside of my office. We uphold our clients and applicants’ confidentiality with the highest level of discretion. You are safe here, you have my word. 

I only take on a very small group of clients two times a year. Usually in Q1 and Q3 is when I open the application process to the public. Many of the people I  work with are referred to me, which is why I only open it to the public twice a year. Once registration opens it is on a first-come, first-serve basis. People work with me because it is completely confidential and nobody finds out about it unless you want them to. Your records and secrets are safe here. It took me over ten years to talk about my addiction issues publicly after I quit, so I fully get it.

Click here to see our most frequently asked questions.

This is a 45-day program that must be paid in full, in advance but has a 100% money-back guarantee. If after following the custom Program we create together, you have still not eliminated or dramatically changed your undesired habit, I will refund 100% of the program cost back to you. However, this is a nonissue because you WILL achieve your desired outcome if you choose to. Wanting it and having a strong enough why is 80% of the battle. What I help you with is the other 20% which is the mechanics that bring it all together. This is a mental game and after working with me you will have the tools to do this over and over with other habits on your own. 

45-Day Program  – 100% Money Back Guarantee.

*Ongoing support is available after the initial 45 days program ends if that is something you would like to continue with but is evaluated on an individual basis.  

**Please do not fill this application out for a loved one. I will only consider applications directly from individuals that are ready to make a change on their own. If someone is not ready to quit on their own, there is nothing I, or anyone, can do. I do not try to convince people to quit. I help them once they are ready.

Initial Application

If you are in need of immediate help please check the box below:

Think about the costs associated with continuing your addiction…is it worth it? How much has it cost you already? Not just money, in your personal life, in your business…

The cost of Rehab vs the cost of continued Addiction

While the cost of rehab may be a deterrent for some people, it is important to keep in mind the many “costs” of addiction.

  • The long-term cost of the product itself and the negative residual cost of it on top of that.
  • Loss of productivity at work.
  • The cost of the long-term effect this has taken on your family and personal relationships. 
  • Legal fines. Money wasted on garbage. 
  • The cost of wasting your life away doing something you no longer want to do but continue to. 
  • Medical bills for physical and or mental health issues associated with addiction (if not now, they will come for sure. It’s imminent if you continue).
  • Addiction “costs” users in other ways too, ranging from the deterioration of relationships to overall unhappiness and poor health.

So, honestly, can you afford not to get help? It doesn’t have to be here with me but you should definitely find a program that works for you. In life, not all personality types are a good fit to work together. That doesn’t make either person a bad person, it just makes them different. However, I sincerely hope you do find a program that is a good fit for you. 

I didn't know I married an addict

I didn’t know I married an addict.

Man…it took me over a month before I could bring myself to read this after my wife wrote it. Jen,…

How I Lost 60 Pounds…

…and have kept it off for 9 years so far. I busted my ass and continue to today- that’s how….

"I'm realizing, a real act of forgiveness for myself for all the choices that I've made that I'm not proud of, that I value those missteps, because they led to some wisdom, which led to something else. You can't have one without the other. I see it as something I'm just now getting my arms around at this time in my life"

Brad Pitt

4 Step Guide To Instantly Stop Any Bad Or Addictive Habit You Want
Download Jim's Mindset Reset Guide For Free!

View Full Site